4 Locations Serving St. Louis & Kansas City – If you have a snake problem in your attic or another area of your home or property, call Titan Pest & Wildlife.
St. Louis and Kansas City have an abundance of snakes, from venomous pit vipers like rattlesnakes and copperheads to harmless ones such as garter and rat snakes.
At Titan Pest & Wildlife, we are a full-service wildlife removal company specializing in snake control and removal.
Most homeowners don’t like finding a slithering snake in their home, garage, or another part of their property. However, in most cases, the worst a snake will do is scare you. But seeing a snake can be a sign of another pest problem. If you have snakes in your home or property, call Titan Pest & Wildlife Solutions.
Types of Snakes
Missouri and Kansas are home to nearly 50 species and subspecies of snakes. Therefore, encountering a snake in your yard or house at some point is relatively high. While most of our snakes are harmless, most snakes will bite in self-defense. There are only five species of venomous snakes in all of Missouri. The most common include:
- Diamondback Water Snake
- Plains Garter Snake
- Bull Snake
- Eastern Coachwhip Snake
- Western Mud Snake
- Osage Copperhead
- Timber Rattlesnake
- Eastern Massasauga Rattlesnake
- Pygmy Rattlesnake
- Cottonmouth (Water Moccasin)
Snake Removal & Control
Snakes are generally classified as a nuisance pest due to people’s fear of them. The most common complaints we receive regarding snakes include:
- Snakes living under porch or home
- Snakes in yard or on property
- Snakes in the swimming pool
- Snake inside the home
- Concern for the safety of their pets
Like all animals, snakes want to live in an area that’s good to hunt and live. Some people come across a transient snake, although most snakes that we catch live on the property. Titan Pest & Wildlife provides snake removal, snake trapping, and snake control services in Missouri and Kansas. Our nuisance wildlife removal specialists provide expert animal control services to get rid of snakes.
Integrated Pest Management System
Pest control is essential whether you want to protect your home or business. By utilizing an integrated pest management program, we ensure that we eliminate your current pests and prevent future outbreaks. These methods include:
- Planning – We conduct a thorough inspection of your home or business and consider any factors contributing to current or future pest issues. Following this, we will create a customized treatment program specifically designed for your situation.
- Initial pest control service – Our initial visit will focus on targeting and eliminating any current pest problems you have. We will ensure that any future issues are a matter of pest prevention.
- Regularly scheduled service – At Titan Pest & Wildlife, we provide preventative maintenance programs to ensure that your home or business is and remains completely pest-free.
Contact Titan Pest & Wildlife
At Titan Pest & Wildlife, we make it our business to protect your home. Our residential pest control solutions provide a thorough pest management process designed to eliminate the snake problems you have now and, more importantly, prevent future infestations from happening.