Pest Control & Wildlife Removal
At Titan Pest & Wildlife Solutions, we understand the importance of maintaining a pest-free business or home. Whether you live in a residential home, apartment or condo; or manage a retail store, restaurant, warehouse, or office building, our pest control team will tailor a solution for you, no matter your type of facility or industry.
Our team has over 35 years of experience as professional exterminators getting rid of pests for our clients.
Over 200 5 Star Reviews on Google
Pest Control Services
Have pests invaded your home or property? Are you tired of your backyard barbeques being ruined by mosquitoes or your family movie nights being disrupted due to a roach sighting? Have rats or mice found their way into your kitchen and begun feasting on the food in your pantry?
Missouri is home to many different types of pests, and none of them are welcome in your home or on your property. If you’re dealing with a pest infestation of any kind, don’t wait for it to go away on its own. Protecting your home from pests can be a challenge. Our licensed and certified exterminators are committed to providing our customers with complete pest control solutions.
Titan Pest & Wildlife offers a wide range of interior and exterior pest control solutions for the following pest problems (Click on the Pest Below to Find out More):
- Bed Bugs
- Fleas & Ticks
- Bees & Wasps
- Stink Bugs
- Lady Bugs
In addition to the above pests, other animals on your property can not only cause a nuisance but can cause severe damage to your home and lawn. Titan Pest & Wildlife provides effective and humane removal and exclusion for your home throughout Missouri and Kansas City. We offer the following services:
- Raccoon Removal
- Rodent Removal
- Squirrel Removal
- Bat Removal
- Bird Removal
Many pests require continued treatment. For this reason, we offer residential pest control solutions to meet your schedule and budget. We will go over all of your options and tailor our pest management program to fit your specific requirements and preferences when you call.
Common Commercial Pest Problems
Commercial buildings typically have a lot of shared walls, ceilings, and common areas, which means that it is even more important to act quickly. A minor pest problem can rapidly become a more significant and more challenging issue to contain.
Depending on the type of business you own or manage will determine which pests you are most likely to encounter. It’s essential to watch out for these pests and educate your employees on the types they may run into and what to do about it. Some of the most common pests include:
We provide commercial pest control services for:
- Commercial Kitchens
- Food Service
- Apartments & Condos
- Industrial Facilities
We promise you one thing: to create a pest management program that will take care of your problem quickly and efficiently. No matter the type of business you run, you can trust us for your commercial pest control needs.
- Rodents – Rats and mice are much more than a nuisance and can cause extensive property damage and spread disease. You will likely learn of their presence when you see rodent droppings near a shredded paper or food source.
- Flies – Seeing a few flies every now and then is to be expected, especially during the warm seasons, but when you notice signs of an infestation, it’s time to call a professional pest control service.
- Birds – Birds such as pigeons can seem harmless, but they carry a lot of diseases. Birds, especially in large numbers, can get somewhat territorial. They may think you and your activity are a threat to their safety, and as a result, can attack if they feel threatened by your activity. Bird waste is not just toxic – it’s also corrosive. If left alone, bird waste can strip away the paint and potentially damage the structure’s integrity.
- Ants – An ant infestation requires a multi-dimensional extermination approach. While there may be hundreds of ants visible, there may be thousands of others waiting in a nest outside your business. To effectively eradicate ants from your commercial building, we have first to identify the species you are dealing with.
- Cockroaches – Unlike other pests, roach control is done all year long—because roaches infest businesses all year long. People associate the existence of roaches with poor hygiene, and they are likely to think twice before doing business with you if cockroaches are roaming around your business.
- Bed Bugs – Bed bugs are notoriously hard to get rid of. They are incredibly prolific and will breed fast if they are not controlled efficiently.
- Other Invaders – Crickets, ground beetles, bats, spiders, moths, stink bugs, centipedes, raccoons, and other wildlife.
Commercial Pest Management Services
If you discover a problem with pests in your commercial building, get in touch with us right away to discuss the details of your situation. We usually start the process by sending a representative to assess the problem.
Then, we examine all possible entry points that the pests have used to enter your commercial building. This can include everything from windows and doors that have not been sealed adequately to holes or cracks in your floors and walls. We will also find out where these pests are getting their food and water supply from. Once we have all the information, we will devise a tailored extermination strategy and eliminate the pests!
Contact Titan Pest & Wildlife today!