One of the biggest problems with pest and wildlife infestations is the waste and damage left behind. We clean up the filth they left, decontaminate and repair damage they caused. We also handle insulation removal, installation and replacement.
If any pest has taken up residence in your home or business, cleaning up after they are removed is essential. Unattended waste can transmit diseases, such as large piles of droppings or urine-soaked drywall and insulation left behind. The bacteria within animal waste is a health hazard from direct contact or breathing in airborne particles.
Another issue is that not all pests are alike. It’s critical to know what type of animal cleanup you’re dealing with, and caution must always be used in and around areas with heavy droppings, especially in poorly ventilated areas like an attic. Titan Pest & Wildlife’s experienced technicians can identify the species by the fecal matter, addressing the cleanup and sanitization process in the safest and most effective way possible.
Health Issues Caused by Animal Waste
From roaches to raccoons, the waste left by pests is not an issue to take lightly. All of these pests bring with them a fair amount of contamination, and any traces of urine, feces, hair, blood, and oils must be removed entirely.
Here are some examples of the dangers pest contamination leaves behind:
- Cockroaches are nasty, unsanitary insects, and they do pose a health risk for people. They feed on garbage, breed in sewage, and deposit waste all over the areas they travel on and inhabit. The World Health Organization states that cockroaches may carry microorganisms that cause dysentery, diarrhea, plague, cholera, typhoid fever, leprosy, and viral diseases like poliomyelitis. They also produce a protein that can lead to an allergic reaction in some people. Their saliva, moltings, waste, and even dead cockroaches can act as triggers.
- Mice and rats are known to cause serious illness. The house mouse is the most common health threat due to the allergens it spreads, causing allergic rhinitis and asthma. This mouse may carry a protein in its blood that can trigger allergic reactions in susceptible people. Some of the most common diseases mice and rats carry include Hantavirus, Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis (LCM), Leptospirosis, and Salmonellosis.
- Bats are rarely dangerous to humans. However, what is dangerous is guano – their droppings. Humans can contract Histoplasmosis. It is an infectious disease caught by inhaling the spores of the fungus Histoplasma capsulatum. Anyone can get Histoplasmosis; however, certain people can have severe reactions to inhaling it.
- Raccoons are seriously destructive creatures, and they are also known to carry diseases. The most common diseases include Rabies, Roundworms, Leptospirosis, Salmonellosis, and Giardiasis.
Residential Animal Cleanup
Pest and animal cleanup following an infestation is critical to keep your family and pets safe! Did you know that animal and insect droppings are full of diseases? For instance, animals like raccoons can carry distemper, which can transfer to your dog if they discover the droppings.
If you have an infestation in your home, contamination is always an issue. After rodents, roaches, or other animals or insects have been inside your home, it is essential to have any bacteria left behind professionally cleaned up. Please do not attempt to clean it up yourself, as direct contact with feces, urine, and infested materials can make you severely sick.
Our residential animal cleanup services include:
- Removal of nuisance wildlife, or
- Removal of pest infestation
- Removal of all accessible feces
- Disinfection of all accessible insulation in attic or crawlspace
- Disinfection of all other areas contaminated by feces and urine
At Titan Pest & Wildlife, our team of trained wildlife removal specialists will also repair any damage and seal off any entry points nuisance animals may have already used or caused. This will prevent new animals from entering your home.
Attic Cleaning Services
Getting rid of the nuisance animals in your attic is only the first step of the process. A comprehensive attic cleanup is required to get your home sanitized and health-risk-free. The technician on our team are experts at cleaning up after any animals you have infesting your attic.
Nisus DSV is a broad-spectrum disinfectant, sanitizer, virucide, mildewstat, fungicide, and deodorizer labeled to kill dozens of strains of viruses and bacteria as well as small flies. It effectively disinfects residential and commercial sites of possible labeled viruses and bacteria.
Our product is a powerful disinfectant that is highly effective against disease-causing bacteria. It’s also a sanitizer that can rid an area of germs and fungi that can cause sickness and mold. In addition, it is a powerful virucide, proficient in killing the viruses you’ve read about in today’s headlines, as well as many others.
Commercial Animal Cleanup
At Titan Pest & Wildlife, we understand the importance of maintaining a pest-free business. Whether you manage a retail store, restaurant, warehouse, or office building, our team will eliminate your pest problem and clean it up too.
As already mentioned, nuisance wildlife such as raccoons or pests such as roaches leave behind urine and feces, which are harmful. If your employees, patrons, guests, clients, or customers are exposed to this biohazard, it can lead to severe allergies and illness.
Therefore, after ensuring that all pests or wildlife are removed, and entry points are sealed, our team will clean the contaminated areas thoroughly. This may include clearing the site of any dead animals and removing all waste. This will ensure that your employees and clients are breathing in safe air.
We frequently help landlords and apartment owners, restaurant managers, and all types of businesses rid their facilities of pests and nuisance wildlife. No matter what kind of property you have, contact Titan Pest & Wildlife to get it back to a useable condition.
Integrated Pest Management System
Pest control is essential whether you want to protect your home or business. By utilizing an integrated pest management program, we ensure that we eliminate your current pests and prevent future outbreaks. These methods include:
- Planning – We conduct a thorough inspection of your home and consider any factors contributing to current or future pest issues. Following this, we will create a customized treatment program specifically designed for your situation.
- Initial pest control service – Our initial visit will focus on targeting and eliminating any current pest problems you have. We will ensure that any future issues are a matter of pest prevention.
- Regularly scheduled service – At Titan Pest & Wildlife, we provide preventative maintenance programs to ensure that your business is and remains completely pest-free.
Contact Titan Pest & Wildlife
At Titan Pest & Wildlife, we make it our business to protect your home or business. Our residential and commercial pest control solutions provide a thorough pest management process designed to eliminate the bug problems you have now and, more importantly, prevent future infestations from happening.