Dealing with a recurring pest infestation is frustrating and challenging to handle. Call Titan Pest & Wildlife – we can help!
When you discover a pest infestation, such as roaches or ants, you likely head to the hardware store for pest control supplies. These methods may work temporarily, but the infestation will return. Why won’t the pests leave and stay gone?
Recurring pest infestations are frustrating. At Titan Pest & Wildlife, we understand how important it is to keep your home pest-free. When you schedule a free consultation, we’ll determine where the infestation is coming from, why it keeps recurring, and what needs to be done to keep them gone for good.
Reasons Behind Recurring Infestations
When you get rid of pests, you want them gone for good. However, sometimes pests won’t leave, and the infestation keeps returning. Here are some reasons behind recurring pest infestations.
- Incomplete Pest Removal – One of the most common reasons for recurring pest infestations is incomplete pest removal. When you try to eliminate pests on your own, you may not eliminate them. Some pests can hide in cracks and crevices, making it difficult to get to them. They can also lay eggs, which can hatch and start a new infestation. We can help ensure that all pests are completely removed.
- Poor Home Maintenance – Pests thrive in dirty and cluttered environments. If you don’t maintain your home correctly, it can become a haven for pests. Cracks in walls, doors, and windows can provide entry points for pests, and leaks can create a damp environment that attracts pests. Regular cleaning, repairs, and maintenance can help prevent pest infestations from reoccurring.
- Climate Conditions – Pests are more active during certain times of the year. For example, ants and mosquitoes are more prevalent in the summer. If you’ve had a pest infestation during a particular season, the same pests will likely return at the same time the following year. Professional pest control services can help you prepare for seasonal pest activity and prevent infestations from occurring.
- Nearby Infestations – Pests can easily travel from one location to another. If you live in an apartment building and your neighbor has a pest infestation, the pests can easily enter your home. Similarly, pests can migrate into your home if there is a nearby construction site or landfill. Regular pest control services can help identify and address nearby infestations to prevent them from spreading to your home.
- Pest Resistance – Some pests have developed resistance to certain pesticides. If you use the same pesticide repeatedly, pests may become resistant, making it ineffective. Professional pest control services can identify the type of pest and use the most effective treatment for that specific pest.
Recurring pest infestations can be frustrating and challenging to deal with. By addressing the reasons behind the infestation, you can take steps to prevent pests from returning. Regular professional pest control services from Titan Pest & Wildlife can help ensure your home remains pest-free.