Problems with birds can reflect poorly on your business and discourage customers from returning.
Nesting inside store signs, droppings on sidewalks, products, and customers’ cars – birds are a nuisance and can affect your business’s image and reputation.
If nuisance birds are causing problems for your business, Titan Pest & Wildlife Solutions can help! We will humanely and safely protect your space from troublesome birds and the costly damage they can cause.
How Birds Can Affect Your Business
Birds have a unique place in the global ecosystem. They control many crop-damaging pests, dispose of carcasses, and seed the earth with life-sustaining plants. While we value birds in their natural habitat, we don’t appreciate them when they become a nuisance to our business or property.
There are many ways in which birds can cause problems for your business. Some of these include:
- Bird droppings – Bird droppings are unsightly and cause structural damage. No one wants to see bird poop on their chair or table when eating outside at a restaurant. It looks and smells terrible and reflects poorly on a business when present. In addition, bird droppings contain uric acid, damaging the paint and other surfaces.
- Nests – Birds will place their nests in almost any place they find: gutters, drains, signs, and other open sources. Nests are not only a potential fire hazard, but multiple nests could block drainage systems and cause damage to pipes and other structures of a building.
- Diseases – Birds and their droppings are known to carry vector-borne diseases, meaning they are transmissible to humans. This is typically only concerning when birds overcrowd your facility. Any dead birds or dried bird waste can act as disease agents, allowing microbes to enter the air that people may breathe in.
- Affect production – Birds can significantly impact operations for those managing food processing plants, warehouses, or similar facilities. Birds can damage goods and equipment or even halt production entirely.
- Annoying – Birds can be pesky to have around. They land on everything, make noise, and can be aggressive. This may have more of an impact on smaller establishments such as restaurants and other outdoor business environments.
Commercial Bird Removal Services
If you discover a problem with birds or any other pests in or around your commercial building, get in touch with us right away to discuss the details of your situation. We usually start the process by sending a representative to assess the problem. Then, we examine all possible entry points that the pests have used to enter your commercial building. This can include everything from windows and doors that have not been sealed adequately to holes or cracks in your floors and walls.
We will also find out where these pests are getting their food and water supply. Once we have all the information, we will devise a tailored extermination strategy and eliminate the pests!